Thursday, November 10, 2016

Why invest in Hong Leong Assurance (HLA)? What can RM100 do?

Image result for hong leong assurance







For me I chosen this because I was thinking to save up my extra money even though it's just RM100/month. A year is just RM1200.

Image result for happy family

There are few key benefits:

1. I use autopayment by credit card. So I can collect points also at the same time :P

2. I get return of more than 4%. It's great news for me since it pays more dividend than fixed deposit which is a measly 3%. Anything more than that usually need more than 10k above. It also keep my money in par with inflation which is going crazy in Malaysia, so I'm not losing my money value.
Image result for inflation

4. I get to make income tax deduction! Yay! Just for your information total deduction for personal income tax is RM6000. You can deduct for your children too total RM6000 making a total of RM12000 deduction. So make the max of it ya.
Image result for tax deduction

Image result for happy family malaysian

5. I can always top up when I have extra money which is kinda cool. This is important because when the funds are at lower price I can buy more of it so I get more units at cheaper price!
Image result for extra money

6. Guaranteed return so I can have peace of mind when retiring or when the policy period is up which I sign up for 25 years. There are other shorter time period like 5 years.
Image result for Guaranteed return

Image result for happy family malaysian

7. Accidental death, permanent or total disability and old age disability benefit! So I'm covered in all kinds of situation. This is benefit for my family so if anything happens to me, I can RIP knowing they are in good financial situation.

Image result for Accidental death, permanent or total disability and old age disability benefit
Image result for rip



Savings
Image result for savings

Please select a product
For those who wish to have a better control of their financial planning, we offer them savings and investment plans

» HLA EverGain Plus
» Venture Invest II
» Venture Invest Plus
» HLA Prime Wealth

HLA have so many other products to cater to our needs.
Do give me a pm Whatsapp / call at 013-2015724 if you have any enquiries or assistance

Image result for happy family malaysian





















No comments: