Sunday, April 15, 2007

Al-Arabic Smart Investment

Great Income For You:
The Al-Arabic Fund provides consultancy and business services to companies operating within the oil and gas industry in the world .
We at Al-Arabic are a group of investors specialize in oil, gas and gold trading. After 5 years of successful trading experience with consistent profit of 30%-60% a month, we are now ready to accept and help more investor online.
More info: http://www.al-arabic.com/

My view on this is don't be greedy and just invest any extra cash into it, moderately of cos because you might never know when you need it। Never be afraid to try, its the only way to succeed.

updated: 09/01/2009
This thing is a scam, RM100 that I invested is gone. Well, was a good lesson for me. Although my friend want to reimburse me the money, I said no since its my own decision.

1 comment:

SSPN-i Plus said...

DOn't know what happen today. Can't open the website anymore. Crossing my fingers its not a scam...luckily I just invested US$20 :P